B3 LOYALTY PROGRAMME
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. B3 Loyalty Programme points and benefits are only available for B3 Loyalty Programme members.
2. Points are for promotional purposes only and have no cash value.
You can use any registered B3 Loyalty account to earn points for your spending. Registration is available via the hardcopy forms found at B3.
3. Rewards are loaded electronically to your B3 Loyalty Programme account.
You can view and track your available rewards on the receipt given during any transaction at B3.
4. Collection and redemption of rewards.
Rewards may only be collected or redeemed in-store at SMU Alumni bistro, B3. Your account will be linked to your NRIC / identification number. You must present any card containing your NRIC (eg IC or Driver’s license, etc) at the counter.
5. Points in B3 Loyalty Programme are non-transferrable.
Points in the B3 Loyalty Programme are non-transferrable and cannot be combined for consolidation of points.
6. Your application is a consent to allow us to use your personal details.
Your joining of the B3 Loyalty Programme indicates your consent to allow us to use your personal details for purposes such as promotions, announcements or contact by B3 or any authorised service provider employed by B3.
7. B3 reserves the right for withdrawal.
B3: Burger Beer Bistro reserves the right to withdraw this loyalty programme without any prior notice.
8. Change of terms and conditions (T&Cs).
B3 reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these terms of services by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of, or access to our website or our services following the posting of any changes to these terms of service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
9. B3 has the right at any time to amend the T&Cs of the B3 Loyalty Programme.
B3: Burger Beer Bistro has the right at any time, with or without notice, to limit, add, amend or delete in whole or in part these T&Cs of the loyalty programme and its benefits even though such changes may affect the value of the B3 loyalty programme points that have already been accumulated or the rights and interests of the cardholders. The amendment and supplement T&Cs shall be binding on the B3 Loyalty Programme member as long as their membership is valid under these T&C.
10. Members shall read, understand and agree with the T&Cs of the B3 Loyalty Programme.
By joining the B3 Loyalty Programme, the member shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed with the terms and conditions of the B3 Loyalty Programme.